The Department Of Radiology & Imaging Services
The Department of Radiology and Imaging is located on the ground floor, easily accessible from Casualty and the Surgical OPDs.
Large waiting areas for patients and relatives along with front reception.
The Department is well equipped with the latest Radiology machines
- Digital X-ray machine.
- Portable Digital X-ray machine.
- Image intensifier for X-ray unit for guided procedures.
- USG and Color Doppler with two ultrasound machines.
- Obstetrics USG/obstetrics Doppler /NT scan / Anomaly scan.
- USG guided procedures / FNAC / drainage procedures and biopsy.
- 64 Slice multidetector Toshiba Acquilon CT with CT Angiography/CT Guided Biopsy/ 3-D CT Imaging.
- Full Body Bone Mineral Densitometry ( X-ray Absorptiometry).
- Mammography & Sonomammography.