Department of Dental Surgery
Department of Dental Surgery is a Multispeciality Department offering the following treatment options to the Patients.
- Routine Dental Procedures like Composite filling done with Light Cure machines, Amalgam filling, Extractions, Scaling or cleaning of the teeth with advanced scalers.
- Aesthetic Dentistry- Smile designing, Bleaching of the teeth and Laminates, Veneers etc;
- Endodontic Procedures such as Root Canal Treatment Rotary equipments, including One sitting root canal.
- Digital rays with machines giving instant images which help in quick diagnosis of the problems.
- Gum treatments including Flap surgeries, Curettage, Crown lengthening etc. done by Periodontist using cautery machines.
- Difficult extractions- 3rd Molar Extraction, Minor Surgical Procedures including Aesthetic Procedures like Dimple surgeries by Oral Surgeons.
- Orthodontic Procedures for correction of malocclusion by Orthodontist.
- Procedures like Crowns & Bridges, Dentures (Removable Partial Dentures, Complete Dentures), Implants done by Prosthodontists. Prosthetic rehabilitation of Patients with Oral Cancer(Post Surgery) and worn out dentition.
- Specialist for children i.e. Pedodontist for procedures like Crowns, Space maintainers, Root canal procedures etc.
Orthodontics or braces treatment helps in correcting irregular, malaligned or forwardly placed teeth. It helps improve the Smile, Facial Aesthetics and builds self confidence.
Braces treatment is a relatively painless and non -invasive way of getting beautifully aligned teeth.
- PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
It is a Speciality dedicated to the Oral Health of children from infancy through the teenage years. In the same way that a Paediatrician is trained to meet the child's medical needs, a pedodontist is uniquely qualified to protect your child's Oral Health.
Children are not miniature adults! Hence, very young , pre-teens & teenagers, all need different approaches in dealing with their behaviour, guiding their dental growth and development & helping them to avoid future dental problems.
Milk teeth are as important as the permanent teeth as they are required for proper feeding and nutrition. They serve as space maintainers. Healthy milk teeth are crucial in helping children to speak properly.
Here at Sadhu Vaswani Mission's Medical Complex, we are equipped to treat young children and teenagers for age appropriate treatment including root canal treatment for milk teeth, prevention of decay with Fluoride treatments and pit and fissure sealants, early orthodontic intervention & habit breaking appliances. We also provide dental treatment to medically and physically challenged children.
- CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY
Restorative Dentistry procedures such as Aesthetic and Cosmetic fillings,treating discolored teeth with laminates, veneers, inlays, onlays and replacement of old fillings using modern techniques.
Various procedures of Endodontic therapy such as RCT ( Root canal treatment) both surgical and non-surgical, re treatment of already Root Canal treated tooth are carried out.
Treatment of badly broken teeth, treating teeth that have fractured due to trauma with post and core buildups to provide anchorage for a crown to restore its function.
Scaling & Polishing including Flap Surgery - Treatment for bleeding gums
Correction of Gummy smile
Gum line correction
Gum abscess drainage
Graft procedures for gum recession
Splinting of mobile teeth
Treatment of gum pockets by curettage of gums
Implants upper & lower jaw & treatment of complications related to it
Gum treatment by Lasers
Cautery used for crown lengthening before crowns.
- ORAL SURGERY
Removal of space injections
Microvascular surgery, free flap surgery
Caldrel due operation
Extraction including wisdom tooth
Apicletomy cyst enucletion
Removal of small lesions
Biopcy of mouth lesion
Treatment for ubmucosa fibrosis
Temperomandubular joint ankylosis
Dermafillers botox treatment
Ortho genetic surgery
Genioplasty orbital beautification
Tongue tie release
Treatment for fracture of maxilla, mandible
There are following procedures done by the:
Regular implants in upper and lower jaws
zygomatic implants, perigoid implants
Head and Neck malignancies