DEPARTMENT OF PAEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY
Specialized pediatric and neonatal cardiology services are available in Fabiani & Budhrani Heart Institute.
- ECG Holter
- 2 & 3 Dimensional Color Doppler Assessment
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Cardiac CT and MRI Services
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization Procedures for all acquired and congenital heart diseases
- All interventional Cardiac Catheterization Procedures from neonate to adults
- Device Closures of congenital and acquired ASD / Congenital and acquired VSD / PDA / AP Window / Coronary and Peripheral Arteriovenous Fistulae / Aberneth malformations / Aortopulmonary and Venovenous Collaterals
- Stent Angioplasty of Coarctation of Aorta, Pulmonary Artery branch stenosis
- Procedures in very small infants: Balloon Atrial Septostomy, PDA Stent, Balloon Aortic and Pulmonary Valvotomy, Pulmonary Valve Perforation, RVOT Stent.