Department of General Surgery
The Surgical Department provides comprehensive round-the-clock services for all General Surgical Procedures , advanced GI surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Rectal and complex anal surgeries.
The treatment provided is based on a multidisciplinary approach involving all the specialists concerned . Each patient case is discussed properly diagnosed with colleagues in the speciality department like Oncology, Radiation, Radiology, Histopathology who together make treatment related recommendations from current data and recent scientific progress.
We also have a very much advanced laparoscopic setup wherein various laparoscopic routine and complex procedures are performed .
Facilities Offered :-
Non Cancerous Diseases :-
- Thyroid Surgeries
- Breast Surgeries
- Bowel Surgeries
- Hernia Surgery (Open & Laparoscopy ) – Inguinal, Umbilical, Hiatal, Incisional ....etc.
- Biliary Surgery (Open & Laparoscopy) – Gall Bladder Stone Surgery & Bile Duct
- Liver Surgery – Abscess, Hydatid Cyst Surgery
- Proctologic Diseases : Hemorrhoids, Anal Fissures, Anal Fistulas, Prolapse; all procedures are done by conventional technique, STAPLER (MIPH STARR) & Laser technique.
- Varicose viens surgery - conventional technique and Laser technique.
- GERD Diseases ( Hiatal Hernia Surgery Laparoscopic)
- Appendicular Surgery (Open and Laparoscopic)
- Pancreatic Surgery – Cystogastrostomy, Necrosectomy & Pancreatictomy.
- Splenectomy Surgery (Open and Laparoscopic )
- Bariatric Surgeries ( Laparoscopic & Endoscopic Procedures)
- Thoracic Surgeries (VATS and Conventional)
The surgical team is experienced to handle various surgical emergencies like intestinal obstruction, perforated ulcer, acute appendicitis, blunt injury abdomen and chest and various other procedures 24/7 in collaboration with the Emergency Department and ICU.