Hospital continues to treat poor patients
Although its IPF balance has gone crores of rupees into the negative, Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital refuses to turn patients away, leading dy charity commissioner to call it ‘an inspiration’
In its battle to ensure that charitable hospitals keep to their commitments under the Indigent Patient Fund (IPF), the charity commissioner’s office has found a poster institute in Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital (IBH) of Koregaon Park. The medical facility run by the Sadhu Vaswani Mission has chosen to continue offering heavily discounted treatment to poor patients approaching it, despite the commitment running well past the realms of the earmarked fund and bleeding its bottomline. This, despite the charity commissioner also allowing the hospital to take a break until its funds are refurbished.
SADHU VASWANI MISSION’S MEDICAL COMPLEX
" Every patient is a picture of God;
To serve him is to worship God "
-Dada J.P. Vaswani.
The Sadhu Vaswani Mission’s Medical Complex located in the lush green environs of Pune's Koregaon Park, has been a dream project of the Sadhu Vaswani Mission.The vision behind this prestigious 'Temple of Healing' has been Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani's- where a patient would not be reduced to a mere case number but would be treated with love, respect and sympathy. It is our humble endeavour to translate this dream into reality.
The Sadhu Vaswani Mission's Medical Complex comprises of :
- Inlaks & Budhrani Hospital
- Morbai Naraindas Budhrani Cancer Institute
- Kirpalani Kundnani Eye Institute
- Fabiani & Budhrani Heart Institute
- Sadhu Vaswani College of Nursing
The Medical Complex is unique for the following reasons:
- Holistic healing centre
- An ethical and humane organisation
- Patient centric approach
- A Mission driven community organisation
- Fixed charges for Hospital Diagnostic services
Intensive Care UnitIntensive Care Unit Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at SVMMC in Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital is a highly specialised unit dedicated to the needs of patie....
NeurosurgeryThe Department of Neurosurgery is one of the renowned Department of Pune. It has been provided with a daily running O.P.D. exclusive operation theater....
Health Checkup Packages
Hospital Helpline No (For Admission): +91-8007110055
- Free Ambulance Pick-up within Pune City Limits.
- Free OPD from Mon. to Sat. - 5 pm to 7 pm (in Select Specialities).
- Free OPD on Sundays - 9 am to 3 pm (in Select Specialities).
- 15% Concession for Senior Citizens (Bed Charges/In House Investigations).