Homoeopathy, or homoeopathic medicine, is a holistic system of treatment that originated in the late eighteenth century. The name homoeopathy is derived from two Greek words that mean "like disease."
The system is based on the idea that substances that produce symptoms of sickness in healthy people will
have a curative effect when given in very dilute quantities to sick people who exhibit those same
symptoms. Homoeopathic remedies are believed to stimulate the body's own healing processes.
- Homoeopathy is a form of alternative medicine.
- Homoeopathy works directly on the vital force of the body, stimulating it into action towards self healing. It works on chronic conditions as well as acute.
How Homoeopathy helps ?
- Sense of well-being
- Clear mind & Calm Motions
- Strength & Stamina
- All organs & systems improve in function & efficiency
- Refreshing Sleep
General Diseases :
- Head ache [ Migraine & Vascular headache]
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stone