Sadhu Vaswani Mission's Medical Complex
The Sadhu Vaswani Mission's Medical Complex is a unit of Sadhu Vaswani Mission, which is a registered Charitable Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950. The Mission is engaged in the various charitable activities like Education, Animal Protection Awareness, Healthcare services, Service of the poor and the needy, etc. for over eight decades.
The Sadhu Vaswani Mission's Medical Complex was born out of the vision of Dada J.P. Vaswani to create a 'Temple of Healing' - Hospitals where every patient would be seen as a picture of God and treated with care, respect and dignity, as worship unto God.
Today, we are a 369 bedded Medical Complex with 9 operation theatres staffed with eminent doctors and state-of-the-art equipments in various departments keeping with the latest trends.
- Sadhu Vaswani Mission's Medical Complex is a 430 bedded Medical Complex.
- It comprises of the Inlaks & Budhrani Hospital & Morbai Naraindas Budhrani Cancer Institute with latest medical equipments, State-of-the-Art diagnostic and treatment facilities along with facilities for Radiotherapy, Mammography, Radioactive Iodine treatment unit for cancer of the Thyroid under one roof.
- K.K. Eye Institute is a Super Speciality Eye Hospital which offers professionally managed comprehensive eye care with state-of-the-art Equipments, 2 Operation Theaters,complete eye examination as per International Protocols and treatment for all types of eye disorders.
- Fabiani & Budhrani Heart Institute is a Heart care Institute comprising of a Cardiac Operation Theatre, Cath. Lab, Post-Operative Room,CCU and is equipped with State-of-the-Art Equipments.
- 24 hours service available in Accident & Emergency, Blood Bank, fully computerized Pathology Lab. and Pharmacy/Drug store.
- 25 bedded State-of-the-Art, well equiped ICU & a 12 bedded CCU.
- 7 operation Theaters.
- Paediatric ICU & Neonatal ICU.
- Free Ambulance pick up in PMC Limits for patients requiring admissions.
- 15% Concessions to Senior Citizens (60 years and above) on Bed Charges, Investigations and Health Check-ups. No concessions are given on discounted investigations/Packages.
- Standard, Comprehensive, Executive and Preventive Health check up Packages and Cancer Screening Packages are available.
- Tailor made packages available for Corporates and Organisations.
- All major Credit Cards and Debit Cards are accepted.
- SDU and Day Care Centre.
- OPD consultation 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- OPD consultation from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm at Inlaks & Budhrani Hospital.
- Oncology OPD Consultation from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (except Sundays) at Morbai Naraindas Budhrani Cancer Institute.
- Cardiac OPD Consultation from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (except Sundays) at Fabiani & Budhrani Heart Institute.
- Opthalmic OPD Consultation from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm at K.K. Eye Institute.
- OPD consultation at discounted rate from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Select OPD Consultation from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. (except Sundays) for Specific Consultants (except Sundays) at Inlaks & Budhrani Hospital.
- Free OPD Consultation (excluding Cardiac & Eye) from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm from Monday to Saturday in Broad Specialities, throughout the year.
- Free OPD Consultation on Sunday (excluding Cardiac & Eye ) from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, throughout the year, in broad specialities (viz. General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Dermatology, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Dental ( 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.)
The Multi-Speciality Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital was inaugurated at the holy hands of Noble Laureate Mother Teresa on 9th January 1989. The State of- the- art Morbai Naraindas Budhrani Cancer institute was consecrated & commissioned at the hands of Revered Dada J.P. Vaswani on 24th November 1995 as an integral part of the Sadhu Vaswani Mission's Medical Complex. The K.K. Eye Institute, which started functioning since August 2003, has further developed as a Super Speciality Eye Hospital in the Medical Complex. A comprehensive and cutting edge Fabiani & Budhrani Heart institute with facilities for Bypass surgery, Valve replacement, Angiography, Angioplasty, etc. was started on 4th June 2006.
The ideal placed before the Hospitals by Revered Dada J.P. Vaswani is :
" Every patient is a picture of God;
To serve him is to worship God."
Today, we are a 430 bedded Medical Complex with 7 operation theatres,staffed with eminent doctors and state-of-the-art equipments in various departments keeping with the latest trends.
An institution which is embodiment of compassionate care, providing quality medical care, following ethical standards & practices, ensuring safety protocols and preferred provider of health care services in Pune comprising of
- Palliative Services
The aim of Sadhu Vaswani Mission's Medical Complex is to serve humanity. Full co-operation in every possible way can be expected from our staff.Your suggestions and observations in the Patient Feedback Form, which is given to every patient, admitted here will help us to improve our services and deliver better.
- Through the Casualty Medical Officer:
- If patient is in urgent need of medical attention, or
- If patient is referred to our Hospital by his Consultant, or
- If patient comes without being referred and therefore needs to be admitted under the appropriate Consultant.
- Through the Reception Counter:
- If patient is referred from Hospital OPD by the Consultants of the Hospital.
- Submit details i.e either patient's Consultant's note,which will contain instructions, or the Casualty Medical Officer's notes.
- An Identity proof -Aadhaar Card copy of the patient has to be submitted at the time of admission.
- For Foreign National patients seeking admission , a passport size photograph along with the Passport & Visa Documents are required.
- Patient is privileged to select the class in which he/she would like to be admitted. (Information about the types of rooms available are provided by the Receptionist). If a bed in a category of his /her choice is not available, then the Hospital allots the bed available at that time and subsequently offers a transfer to a category of patient's choice as and when the bed of the choice becomes available.
- After payment of Deposit at the cash counter, inpatient file along with Attendant Pass would be given to the patient / attendant / relation and then the patient is sent to the respective ward.
- General Ward / ICU patients can purchase medicines from the authorised Hospital Drug store against Cash / Credit card / Debit card. For Semi Special Room, Special Room and Nursing home patients drugs can be indented, if they so desire.
- In emergency, if the patient / his relatives / attendants produce valid identity card of TPA / Mediclaim card / Insurance policy / Letter of undertaking from their Company, then they are not required to pay the advance deposit. Otherwise, they are required to pay the full deposit. On the following day or when they complete the documentation formalities they would be refunded the amount deposited.
- For routine planned admissions of TPA / Insurance / Mediclaim patients and Corporate clients, all admission related documentation has to be completed before the admission.
- ECHS (reimbursement), Railways
- Deluxe Room
- Executive Deluxe Room
Room / Bed Charges - The day of admission of the patient will be charged for, irrespective of the time of admission. Discharged patients should vacate the room by 12 noon of the same day. Patient staying beyond 12 noon will be charged for the day. However, a grace period of four hours before (at the time of admission) and four hours after (at the time of discharge) would be allowed.
- Patients who are admitted after 6 am and those who do not stay overnight would be considered as Day Care patients and would be charged for one day.
- Deposit amount would be payable in advance as per the Hospital Schedule.
- Information of amounts payable / interim bills will be forwarded to the patients regularly. In case of ICU patients, interim bills would be issued every day and for patients in other wards, same would be issued every second day. Payments must be made within 24 hrs. of receiving the interim bill.
- Operation fees and fees for special procedures / investigations, as per Hospital Schedule or for Private patients as per estimate given by Honorary / Panel Consultants, must be paid in advance after which an "Office Permission" will be accorded for the surgery / procedure by the Administration.
- Payments must be made either in Cash or by Demand draft / Pay Order or even by way of credit cards and debit cards. Cheques would only be accepted if the same is guaranteed by the Doctors/Consultants/Administrative Staff and further the acceptance would be at the dicretion of the management.
- Patients will be discharged only against the settlement of the Final bill.
- During the Hospital stay of the patient, if the additional deposit request / interim bill is NOT paid, the hospital reserves the right to take appropriate steps in this regard.
- Following are the details for transferring funds through RTGS/NEFT:
ACCOUNT OF: INLAKS AND BUDHRANI HOSPITAL
NAME OF BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH: BUND GARDEN ROAD, PUNE
SAVINGS ACCOUNT NO.:11045085528
MICR NO.: 411002015