- Full fledged department with the latest generation video endoscopes.
- Perform over 100 diagnostic cases of upper G.I (gastro copy) and lower G.I (Colonoscopy) every month. Most of these are performed as OPD procedures.
- Endoscopic surgeries such as polypectomies and snare excisions.
- 24 hour service for management of G.I bleeds including therapeutic procedures such as therapy and glue injection.
- Radiology assisted procedures dilatation, Achalasia dilatation and latest generation stents for G. I. cancers.
- Therapeutic intervention for obstructive jaundice, biliary stones and pancreatic disease.
To make an appointment for endoscopy, or to get more information,
call the Endoscopy Room at 4129 747, or speak to the Consultant.