Intensive Care Unit
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at SVMMC in Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital is a highly specialised unit dedicated to the needs of patients requiring Intensive Monitoring & care.
The Intensive Care Unit in the hospital is where seriously ill patients are cared for by specially trained staff. The Intensive Care Unit serves patients suffering from life-threatening conditions.
- Multidisciplinary Intensive Care Unit.
- 25 fully equipped beds with an area of 140-150 sq.ft. per bed as per international norms.
- Multiparameter monitors for each bed & central monitors.
- Silver impregnated Antibacterial wall cladding from Röchling to prevent spread of bacteria.
- Invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation facility.
- State-of-the-art mechanical ventilator facility with advanced graphic monitoring.
- In house dialysis facility
- High pressure private room for transplantation recepient.
- B.Sc Nursing staff trained in critical care nursing.
- Bedside procedures like Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy, Percutaneous Tracheostomy.
- Round- the- clock cover of Critical care specialist.
Our dedicated highly experienced & skilled staff in this unit is trained to provide expert, compassionate care that meets the physical, spiritual, social, cultural, and emotional needs of each patient.
No. of Hospitals- 4
No. of Years- 30
Over 100,000 Patients Treated
Over 120 Doctors across all Facilities
430 Beds & 7 OT’s
25 Bedded ICU
Experienced, Empathetic, and Empowered!