Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department at SVMMC, is dedicated to the focused care of women of all ages and is committed to working towards ' Women's Wellness'.
Women's health care services consist of comprehensive consultations and advanced diagnostic and treatment options.The Doctors co-ordinate their efforts with related specialists and provide referrals as needed.The Obstetrics & Gynaecology OPD functions all 7 days of the week in an endeavour to serve our patients better.
Over two decades, we have been bringing smiles to many families and encouraging the expecting mother to opt and plan for the natural mode of childbirth.Antenatal care is given priority by our team of experienced and competent doctors and concerns of the pregnant mother are addressed forthwith. In routine ANC care, the expecting mother is counselled regarding all the Do's & Don'ts preferably along with her husband. All the routine investigations are done in the first visit and the additional investigations are tailored on an individual basis and consideration of the risk factors.
During labour, the Resident Doctor is available round-the-clock to comfort the patient in labour. The consultant visits the patient irrespective of the time to examine the status of patient and helps deliver the patient, making this journey a memorable one.
Dietetic counselling is done with the help of the dietician and the diet is prepared as per individual needs.
The Physiotherapy Department takes care of the antenatal and postnatal excerises.
The nursing staff always encourages breast feeding and helps to train the mother to breast feed.They also explain the importance of personal hygiene during the puerperium.
We provide care and treatment for most of the gynaecological conditions such as:
- Non-malignant conditions e.g.i) Fibroid uterus ii) Adenomyosis iii) Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding iv) Ovarian mass / cyst & also malignant conditions
- Basic infertility issues are tackled.
- Education regarding cervical cancer screening test and Self breast examination.
- On a routine basis, abdominal hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy, N.D.V.H(Non-descended vaginal hysterectomy), exploratory laparotomy are some of the procedures that are being carried out.
- Routine investigations like hormonal parameters, semen analysis, H.S.G, Diagnostic Hystero-laparoscopy.
- Health Awareness :
At SVMMC, special health care packages have been designed for the screening of women.
We encourage patients for cervical cancer screening (PAP smear) & educate and teach patients how to do self breast examination and the importance of the same.
- Influenza (Swine Flu)
No. of Hospitals- 4
No. of Years- 30
Over 100,000 Patients Treated
Over 120 Doctors across all Facilities
430 Beds & 7 OT’s
25 Bedded ICU
Experienced, Empathetic, and Empowered!
Best Gynecologist Hospital in Pune
Are you suffering from gynecology problems? Visit Inlaks and Budhrani. We are a reliable and comprehensive gynecologist hospital in Pune. Our obstetricians., gynecologists, medical surgeons, and embryologists treat gynecology problems like menopause, pregnancy, pelvic pain, infertility, etc. We provide reasonable obstetrics and gynecology treatment for all social classes. Our approach to serving every patient as a form of God makes us distinguished gynecologists in Pune.
Our surgical expertise includes surgeries like laparoscopic tubal recanalization, polypectomy, and ovarian drilling. We perform minimally invasive and complex gynecology surgeries to treat the most complicated of our patient’s problems. Besides, our excellent post-operative care, and our compassionate and caring staff, ensure quicker, safer, and healthier recovery.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Problems We Treat
We treat a broad array of obstetrics and gynecology problems. Some of them include the following.
- Endometriosis, fibroids, prolapse, urinary incontinence, premenstrual syndrome, sexual health counseling, HPV vaccination, pap smear and colposcopy, hysterectomy, and many others
- Polymorphic eruption of pregnancy, normal and abnormal puerperium, cervical insufficiency, eclampsia, fetal growth restriction, postpartum hemorrhage, placenta previa, uterus malposition, macrosomia, pregnancy trauma, vanishing twin syndrome, and others.
Our Obstetrics and Gynecology Infrastructure
Will require the actual list here.
At SVMMC, we are dedicated towards giving you the most professional & compassionate care.