Surgical Oncology :
- High volume, skill based delivery of standard of care surgical intervention with results at par with world bench marks.
- One of the first Departments in the country to get recognition for superspeciality training (DNB Surgical Oncology).
- Nearly 2500 new cancer patients registered every year.
- More than 300 complex, supra major surgeries per annum.
Use of latest in futuristic technology such as
- Harmonic scalpel.
- Radio Frequency Ablation for percutaneous destruction of indicated tumors (stitchless).
- Gastro-intestinal, thoracic & vascular stapling & anastomotic devices & wipple'ss surgery.
- Organ & function preserving, oncologically safe resection for cancers of breast, head & neck and rectum.
- Conservative oncological long bone & joint resection with mega prosthesis.
- Percutaneous, deep body, image guided pneumatic gun tissue for diagnostic purpose & Immunohistochemistry(IHC).
- Pneumatic, multi-bladed micro saws for conservative & cosmetic flat bone resections (mandible, facial bones).